DJ AMINUS is + 1 today.

Happy Birthday to me!
I’m such an awesome person that it’s hard for
anyone not to recognize it – even me! Happy
birthday to me.
Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On
this special day, I just want to thank you God
for the priceless gift of life that He has given
me and for the wonderful people He has put in
my life.

It’s my birthday! I’m getting older and cooler
at the same time, which makes me special.
This doesn’t often happen to a lot of people!
Happy birthday to a person that is beautiful,
smart, cool and reminds me a lot of myself.
Today is the most important day of my life.
And I’m going to celebrate it accordingly.

Happy birthday to me.
My journey so far in life has been amazing,
and I want to thank God for that. Happy
birthday to me.
Wishing myself a joyous birthday full of God’s
amazing blessings.
My being alive and healthy today is as a result
of none other than the almighty God. I’ll
forever be grateful to you, God. Happy birthday
to myself.

What Friends Are For | Happy Birthday Wishes
for a Friend
On my special day, I wish myself happiness
and great accomplishments in the coming
year. Happy birthday to me.
Today is the birthday of one of the world’s
greatest men. Happy birthday to me.
I’m my only hope. I don’t believe in anyone but
myself. Happy birthday to me.
On this special day of mine, I just want to give
thanks to the almighty God for the gift of life
and happiness. I pray that He continue to bless
me throughout the year.
I walk around believing there’s nothing I
cannot accomplish simply because I believe in
myself. Happy birthday to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABIA NORTH, HON. BENJAMIN KALU MEDIA.

SODIQ BIRTHDAY TODAY REJOICE WITH US.