AMINUS GRADUATION INVITATION LETTER.

AMINUS INVITATION  MESSAGE, 
 I am so happy to invite u to my graduation ceremony that we take place on 26 September 2019 at Peter Akinola Foundation, Youth Centre For Industrial Training, Abeokuta/Lagos Expressway Ibara, Ogun State. 
Also I have been awarded a Diploma  in information Communication And Technology (I. C. T) I we be so happy if u we follow me to joyful with me for the new journey of life and future. 
This letter is for you 
Graduation Party Invitation
Messages and Wording
Ideas
Graduation Party Invitation Messages :
Becoming a graduate is always a joy
for anyone. Be it the high school
graduation, Industrial  graduation or
Institution  graduation, the happiness
and satisfaction are unmatched to
any other event in life.
It true not
only for the graduate but also for
their parents. Nowadays, throwing a
graduation party is very common for
parents and also for the graduates.
And when it comes to throwing a
party, its all about people you invite
for coming. That’s why graduation
party invitation messages are
important because the perfect
wording for graduation party
invitation can make people really
want to join your party. Here are a
few examples of graduation party
invitation messages that you’re
looking for. Check out these awesome
graduation party invitation message
ideas!
Graduation Party Invitation Messages
We request you to be our guest at
the graduation party in the honor
of everyone’s favorite [DJ AMINUS]. Let
us all be together to wish him/her
a bright future!
It’s the end of a beautiful chapter
and the beginning of a new
journey for our beloved [ukomba amadi wisdom ].
You are cordially invited to have a
share in our joy at the graduation
party!
All the hard works he did for all
these years have finally brought a
reward so sweet. We want to
celebrate his efforts by throwing a
graduation party. You are invited!
We are joyfully inviting you to be
a part of the graduation party in
the honor of our sweet [Aminus] on
[26/9/19]. Your presence means a lot
for all of us.
We are very proud to let you
know that we have planned to
arrange a graduation party on
[26 september  2019 ] for [ukomba amadi wisdom ]. We request you
to be a part of the party!

Please join us at on [26/9/19] at the
graduation party thrown in the
name of [dj Aminus] as he becomes a
proud graduate on [I.C. T].
Let us all share in the joy of
[Wisdom ] for becoming a fresh
graduate. Your blessings will be
an inspiration for his new
journey. Cordially invite you to
the party!
We request you to share some of
your valuable time to bless our
favorite [Aminus ] as he completes
his graduation on [26/9/19]. Having
you will be the biggest surprise of
all!
Graduation Party Invitation Messages
From Parents
We are more than happy to let
you know that our sweet little
child [ukomba Amadi ] is finally going to be
graduate on [26/9/19]. We cordially
invite you to join the party and
have a share in our happiness!
It’s the graduation day of our son/
daughter and nothing can make us
happier than having you at the
party.
We request you to join us
on [26]
All the sleepless nights of his
academic life have been so fruitful
at last. We request you to join us
as we celebrate the graduation
day of our son [Amadi].
We waited patiently for the day
and its finally here! We are
delighted to invite you at the
graduation party of our beloved
son/daughter on [26].
Related :
Graduation Wishes and Messages
It’s the happiest moment for any
parent. Our son [ukomba amadi wisdom ] is goingto
be graduated on [26/9/19]. We are
throwing a graduation party and
your presence is expected!
The moment has finally come. Our
beloved son/daughter is
graduating on [26]. The joyful
celebration of his graduation will
be incomplete without you! Please
join us on [26/9/19]
Graduation Party Invitation Messages
From Graduate
You’ll be so glad to know that I
am going be a graduate on [26/9/19]
after successfully finishing all my
academic courses.
I cordially
invite you to be there at my
graduation party!
Without your love and support, I
couldn’t have come this far. I
request you to join me as I
celebrate my graduation on [26/9/19]
It makes me so happy to be able
to invite you to my graduation
party taking place on [26]. Your
presence means a lot to me!
I look forward to having you at
the graduation party on [date]. Let
us all celebrate the biggest day of
my life!
You are requested to make a
slight change in your daily
schedule on [26/9/19] as I plan to
arrange a party on the event of
my graduation! Please join me to
share in the happiness!
The joy of my graduation will be
multiplied so many times if you
join me on [26] as I have
planned throw a beautiful
graduation party!
May You Like :
Graduation Wishes for Friend
High School Graduation Party Invitation
Wording
We are very pleased to let you
know that our son to be
graduate from [peter Akinola Foundation] on
[26/9/19]. We invite you to be with us
at the graduation party in his/her
honor.
You won’t believe that the sweet
little boy from your next door is
graduating from high school.
We
are proudly inviting you to join us
on her graduation party!
He has grown up so fast and even
more, he’s now a high school
graduate! It’s time to celebrate his
achievement!
Please join us on
[26/9/19] to share in the joy!
I request you to join me and
family as we all celebrate the first
milestone of my academic life
together. Your blessings are my
strengths!
Its been a rough journey for me
but the reward is satisfying. I
want you to be part of the
celebration of my graduation from
[Peter akinola Foundation ]!
I have read many books and
learned many things. It’s been a
time of my life so precious and
memorable.
 Please be with me as
I celebrate my graduation day on
[26/9/19]
Industrial  Graduation Party Invitation
Messages
We have planned to arrange a
grand celebration party on the
event of our son/daughter
graduating from [Peter Akinola Foundation].
Your presence will make
it a memorable one for him/her!
The joy of our son graduating
from [Peter Akinola Foundation] is
worth all the sacrifices we’ve
made in all these years. Please
join us as we cheer him up for the
next journey of his life!
Its one of the proudest moments
for any parent.
We are gladly
inviting you to be there on [26/9/19]
as we celebrate [ukomba amadi wisdom]
graduation from college!
Your supports have always kept
me going for all these years.
I am
joyfully inviting you to be present
in my graduation party on [26/9/19].
I look forward to host you at the
graduation party taking place on
[26/9/19]. Your presence there will
make our smiles wider and
bigger!
I know you’re just as much happy
as I am now for becoming a fresh
graduate from [peter Akinola Foundation].
I gladly invite you to the
graduation party my family
decided to throw on [26]
Check This :
Thank You Messages for Teacher
You can use these graduation party
invitation wordings as messages. You
can also use them on your invitation
cards, email or text. These graduation
party invitation messages are something
that your guest simply can’t refuse to
come after reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABIA NORTH, HON. BENJAMIN KALU MEDIA.

SODIQ BIRTHDAY TODAY REJOICE WITH US.